Steps to install IIS 7.0 in Windows 2008
Here is the steps which I follow to install IIS7 in windows 2008.
1) Click Start -> Administrative Tools –> Server Manager.
2) Select the “Add Roles” under Roles.
3) Select “Web Server (IIS)” on the Server Roles page.
4) Choose the IIS Services to be installed. In this case ASP.NET is to be installed. Select the services required for ASP.NET.
Note : you might be prompted with a warning to install some required services for the selection above, if the services are not already installed. If its prompts, click the Add Required Role Services button to continue.
5) After Installation confirm that the web server works using http://localhost:
Sep 10 11 03:05:03
|Ho ho, who woluda thunk it, right?|